Archive for the ‘OMG Friday!’ Category
Friday, August 13th, 2010
So not only do we have a special offer open to all our fabulous facebook friends we also have a lovely load of Hollywood tittle tattle to ease you into the weekend.
Wednesday, June 16th, 2010
First of all, if you listen carefully you may just hear the collective groan of disappointment of millions of men across the world as Halle Berry announces she’s like, totally over men. Well, for a year at least. She split from her boyfriend Gabriel Aubry earlier this year and wants to get well and truly over this before probably joining the best movie lovers dating site around. So gents mark this date in your dairy. August 2011.
Owen Wilson is no stranger to the ladies of Hollywood, having date many of actresses including Kate Hudson. Anyways it appears that he’s now stepping out with his latest co-star Rachel McAdams on the set of Woody Allen’s, Midnight in Paris. How romantic. Paris and that.
Last but by no means least, here’s one for ladies. Word has it Hayden Christensen is no longer engaged to Rachel Bilson. He met the OC star on the set of Jumpers and it seems like they were getting on just fine. Till now. Anyways ladies, it does mean Hayden’s on the market, if you like that sort of thing.
Stop the press. It’s not all about the bafana bafanas and vuvuzelas you know, the hollywood superstars are still getting up to all sorts and keeping the the gossip columns going..
- Word on the street says Kate Hudson is dating none other than Muse frontman Matt Belllamy. The pair have reportedly been ‘hanging out’ and even ‘having dinner’. Furthermore she’s thinking of ‘flying’ out to the UK this summer to ‘watch’ his band play at all the festivals.
- Slighty more exciting, but only just, Date Movie Lovers favourite tattooed actress Amanda Seyfried is apparently courting again. She was recently seen having dinner with a ‘friend’, who was a man, so she’s practically married to him, whoever him may be! Wonder if he’s knows that she’s got minge written permanently on her foot.
- And that’s it. Oh, Megan Fox has got engaged. Again. We still can’t get over the fact that it’s to the guy out of 90210! Like whatever!
Laters movie lovers, happy dating!
Friday, June 4th, 2010
OMG, It’s Friday goddamit and you can stop holding your breath because it’s here and we’ve got a whole load of wonderful weekend waffle to keep to ticking over till Monday. As ever the Hollywood glitterati have been getting all romantic like a lorry load of love sick lovebirds.
Wait, or have they?
- First up is that rumour has it Tim Robbins 23 year marriage to Susan Sarrandon came to an end last year becasue he was having an affair with Meg Ryan. The couple have been seen getting all canoodly recently but an actual romance hasn’t been confirmed.
- Everyone’s favourite ‘actress named after a month’ , Mad Men’s January Jones is apparently stepping out with Adrien Brody! Wait one cotton pickin’ minute, we thought he was courting Paris Hilton! How are we supposed to keep up? But then it’s said that January and Adrien are ‘keeping the relationship underwraps’ so who knows if it’s actually true. They were seen at together at a Memorial Day beach party in Malibu though. So hell, they’re practically married! Incidental for those that are bothered about the films these people appear in, Mr Brody’s new film, The Brothers Bloom is out this week.
- And that’s it. Unless you want to know that the chap from The Hangover, and the A-Team Bradley Cooper has been talking about how he didn’t date Jennifer Aniston.
Oh Jees, this is getting desparate. We’re off to enjoy the sunshine. Laters movie lovers, stay tuned for more scintilating sauce next week!
Friday, May 28th, 2010
Strewth it’s Friday! Time to take our weekly stroll through the garden of gossip and have a sniff of the beautiful bouquets of titilating titbits that have sprung up from the ericaceous compost that is Hollywood!
- First up Ryan ‘Lars & the Real Girl’ Gossling is reported to be dating his Blue Valentine co-star Michelle Williams. Word on the street says they were cosying up at Cannes just last week.
- Also this week the earth shifted on it’s axis as millions of men let out a collective sigh of dissapointed at two major bits of Megan Fox related news. 1) There will be absolutely no reason to watch the next Transformers movie as she’s allegedly been booted off. Rumour has it someone noticed that she doesn’t do any acting in it but this cannot be confirmed. and 2) She might be getting married to her fella, Brian Austin Green (yes, that really is him from the old 90210). Good luck Brian.
- Brad Pitt for President! Brad Pitt for President? that’s just crazy! Or is it. Apparently, according to Heat, Ange has said that “there’s not much left for him to do in Hollywood” (Oscar maybe?) so he’s going to run for Senate and then the Presidency in 2016. Yeah right, just like David Cameron will become the Prime Minister of England! Oh.
Friday, May 21st, 2010
That’s it for this week Movie Lovers stay tuned for more fabulous facts and rambunctious rumours next Friday and in the meantime, enjoy the long weekend!
Hola Movie Lovers. Wow what a week. What a freakin’ goss fest! The celebrity circus that is the Cannes Film Festival has thrown up a veritable cornicopia of tit bits for the world’s piffle mongers (including yours truly of course). So lets do it!
- OMG indeed, check this out, HeatWorld is reporting that the fine Oscar winning actor Adrien Brody has been seen getting cosy with none other that Paris Hilton. That’s right, you read it right. O. M. and by Jove G! Nobody saw that coming. Stay tuned to see if a) it’s true b) it’s not or c) it’s sort of true but not quite confirmed and maybe if everyone hopes enough it will come true!
- Next up is Lindsay ‘the Lohan’ Lohan (she was once an actress). Now we’d expect her to be involved somewhere and we haven’t been disappointed. Some photographer and reality TV star called Idrani has been telling anyone that’ll listen that she’s dating the lady herself. The Lohan is denying it though so who knows. Who knows
- Finally, sad newsvilles dudes. Only last week we were telling you about how Amanda Seyfried (she of the foot tattoo) and her boyfriend, Dominic Cooper, worked hard to keep their long distance relationship working. Well lady love is a fickle creature and sadly the couple announced that it just ain’t happening any more and they’re taking a break.. nice tat though Mandy! Nice tat.
That’s it for this week – there’s plenty more going on in Hollywood gossip land but that would be telling. Tune in next week to find out if it’s really worth talking about. Laters Movie Lovers!
Friday, May 14th, 2010
Here is again Movie Lovers. It’s Friday. Strewth, sometimes it feels like it’ll never come! But it has, just in time for our weekly update of movie star tittle tattle where we look and who’s dating who in Hollywood Land & beyond.
- First up it looks like the kids are taking this whole PR game way too far and are getting flamin’ well married. Stars of the biggest teen movies around, Twilight & Harry Potter have decided the time isn’t there for the wasting. Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell announced that he proposed last month and she said yes. Oh young love.
- Now this is a total yawnfest and Date Movie Lovers tries to avoid getting involved but apparently someone who knows R-Patz & K-Stew told someone who knows Oprah that they are actually going out. Like properly and everything. wait. no. really? us cynical old chaps thought it was all a ruse to get everyone to go to the movies. shame on us.
- Finally, this isn’t really dating news but Amanda Seyfried has been talking about how she keeps her long distance relationship going with her boyfriend Dominic Cooper. Well whatever, we just felt we had to mention it because it gives us the chance to highlight her fantastic tattoo! again, and what a great tattoo!
So that’s it movie date lovers, stay tuned for more scintilating gossip facts next week and have a super Friday!
Friday, May 7th, 2010
OMG! It’s Friday. Forget the election, what a yawn fest! It’s time for the Date Movie Lovers weekly movie star ‘who’s dating who’ round up! It’s been a reasonably exciting week in the world of Hollywood romance. We have speculation, mystery men and rekindled flames. Hhmm rekindled flames? We always thought that’s a bit like watching the lunchtime episode of neighbours and then sitting down later in the day to watch the teatime repeat – pretty unfulfilling and you know exactly what’s going to happen. Still, it works for some people.
Anyway let’s kick off this goss-fest.
- OMG # 1 This might sound pretty unlikely but it seems the most excellent Keanu Reeves has been spotted getting all smoochy with Charlize Theron and some people in Google World are saying that they are rumoured to be ‘dating’
- OMG # 2 Halle Berry who recently split from Gabriel Aubry, her partner of 4 years has been spotted out with a ‘mystery’ man or is that a man called Mr Mistry? By the time you read this it might not be a mystery anymore.
- OMG # 3 On.Off.On.Off. Flipping heck we can’t keep up! Anyways it seems Jude Law & Sienna Miller have confirmed they’re dating again by appearing at some fancy function or another all lovey duvvy. They split when Jude was caught having a bit of how’s your father with his kid’s nanny. She ran off with some billionaire and he went and have another baby with an American woman he had a bit of how’s your father with on a crazy night in New York. Good Lord, It’s a good job your grotesquely wealthy Jude.