Posts Tagged ‘Jennifer Aniston’
Friday, June 4th, 2010
OMG, It’s Friday goddamit and you can stop holding your breath because it’s here and we’ve got a whole load of wonderful weekend waffle to keep to ticking over till Monday. As ever the Hollywood glitterati have been getting all romantic like a lorry load of love sick lovebirds.
Wait, or have they?
Wednesday, March 24th, 2010
- First up is that rumour has it Tim Robbins 23 year marriage to Susan Sarrandon came to an end last year becasue he was having an affair with Meg Ryan. The couple have been seen getting all canoodly recently but an actual romance hasn’t been confirmed.
- Everyone’s favourite ‘actress named after a month’ , Mad Men’s January Jones is apparently stepping out with Adrien Brody! Wait one cotton pickin’ minute, we thought he was courting Paris Hilton! How are we supposed to keep up? But then it’s said that January and Adrien are ‘keeping the relationship underwraps’ so who knows if it’s actually true. They were seen at together at a Memorial Day beach party in Malibu though. So hell, they’re practically married! Incidental for those that are bothered about the films these people appear in, Mr Brody’s new film, The Brothers Bloom is out this week.
- And that’s it. Unless you want to know that the chap from The Hangover, and the A-Team Bradley Cooper has been talking about how he didn’t date Jennifer Aniston.
Oh Jees, this is getting desparate. We’re off to enjoy the sunshine. Laters movie lovers, stay tuned for more scintilating sauce next week!
Tuesday, April 6th, 2010
So what is exactly is going on with Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler. Are they or aren’t they dating. Perhaps we’ll never know. Well I suppose we might. Anyway word has it that Gez doesn’t only have eyes for Jen. These guys reckon he’s been seeing French TV interviewer Laurie Cholewa. But then doesn’t mean it’s necessarily true, but watch this space and you could find out. Or not.
Well, who’d a thunk it? It seem there is more NOT happening in the world of glamour and intrigue that is Hollywood than is right now.
- First of all it seems that Ewen McGregor is NOT going to star in Madonna’s new movie, King Edward VIII. Oooh, wouldn’t like to have been the one to tell Madge that!
- Jennifer Aniston is NOT going to play a lesbian in Courtney Cox’s Cougar Town. So bit of a none story there too.
- and finally Robert Pattinson may or may NOT be dating Kristen Stewart…but who cares.